1. Rooms will be allotted to only Hindu devotees.
2. Non-Veg food will not be allowed inside the room or in the premises
3. Consumption of alcohol or smoking inside the room or in the premises is strictly prohibited.
4.All occupants are expected to behave in a manner befitting the temple atmosphere.
5. Occupants are expected to maintain cleanliness of the rooms.
1.1 Information that is automatically collected: We use IP addresses, with the help of a business partner, to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information.
1.2 Information that is collected by Cookies: A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s hard drive containing information about that user. By setting a cookie on our website, the user would not have to log in with a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our website. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
1.3 Information that is actively submitted to SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE: Registrations and Orders: In order to donate online or order services from this website, a user must create an account and complete a registration process. During the account creation process, a user must provide contact information (such as name and email address) so that we can stay in touch with our users. This information is also used to fulfil order and registration requests. To donate online or for other service ordered, a user must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (such as a credit card number and its expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes, with the help of our service provider (the bank which is providing us the payment gateway facilities), and to fill users’ orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
1.5 Information SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE Obtains from Third Parties: Presently website is not collecting user information from third party. Only in case of Payment Gateway, the bank (who so ever provides the payment gateway services for online transaction) collects very critical information like Credit card or debit card number, Expiry date of credit card or debit card, Credit card or debit card holders name, amount deducted from their credit or debit account and any other relevant information which is must for online transaction. These information are collected by payment gateway service provider and these information along with your contact information may stored with payment gateway service provider. SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE stores your contact information and amount you donate or pay for various services or products. The payment gateway service provider sends the transaction number to SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE website on completion of payment procedure along with status of transaction (like success, cancel or error).
A. On Successful transaction of payment: In case of successful transaction of payment for donation, services or product the user will inform accordingly. The details will also inform via email (if proper email address provided at the time of payment). The amount will be deducted from user’s respective bank and credited in the account of SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE account. B. On Cancel of transaction of payment: If user cancels the transaction in middle of the process, the details are stored in the database and transaction of record generated mentioning that user has interfered in middle of transaction and cancels the transaction. In case of cancellation of transaction, it is possible that server might have already completed transaction and user may get the report of transaction late. In that case: If transaction is for donation cancellation of order is not possible. If transaction is for services or purchase of product then user has to enter cancellation of order procedure. This is possible by user to enter in their account by user-id and password and selecting the order which is required to be cancelled. If order is already processed (for example book is already sent or services are already enjoyed) then cancellation is not possible.
2. Communications from SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE: Welcome Emails and General Correspondence. We send a welcoming email to the email address associated with the account a user has created to verify the users password and username. This process is designed to prevent e-mail addresses from being used without permission in the creation of a SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE account. Established users will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive some of these types of communications. Please see our opt-out options below. Site and Service Updates-We send the user website and service announcement updates. Users are not permitted to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the website and/or service. We may communicate with users to provide services that users request or to discuss issues relating to their account. Surveys & Contests-From time-to-time our website requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and, as such, the user has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level).
4. Correction/Updating Personal Information: Users must provide accurate and correct contact information (name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number) etc. On providing wrong information if we are unable to process your request, then we are not at all responsible for the act. We provide services and product only if you provide the correct information. Due to wrong information product may not reach to your destination in time or sometime not reach at all. In that case, SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE is not responsible and has no legal rights to provide required services or refund your amount whatsoever.
5. Opting Out: Users are provided an opportunity to “opt-out” of having their information used for purposes not directly related to the services they request. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials from us may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying and typing “unsubscribe” in the subject line in the email or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Use of the SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE Website by Persons Under Age 18 years: This website is collecting payment for donation, various pooja services and products sale. It is not intended for use by anyone under the age of eighteen (18), and any individual under such age should not provide us with Personally Identifiable Information. We do not knowingly contact, market to, solicit, collect or use Personally Identifiable Information from or about any individual under the age of 18. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 18. If we are notified of that we have personal information regarding a person under the age of 18, as soon as we reasonably verify the information, we will either obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from the account and/or service. However, the information may remain on a log in our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 18, please do so by emailing us at: email@example.com
8. Users Must Keep Their Passwords Private: Users are required to keep their account passwords confidential and do not share this information with others. If you choose to reveal or share your password and SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE account name, we are unable to guarantee the security of your account.
Data Security: We take utmost precautions with your data, we will never share your information. We also do not store any sensitive information like your credit card or bank details. Please Note: The Temple offering which is made to SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE based on the need on the ground will allocate resources to specific work that needs the funds most. Confirmed and verified by the Authority at SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE
SREE PADMANABHA SWAMY TEMPLE, Fort, Thiruvananthapuram – 695023 Kerala considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE FEE SUBMISSION:
– Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards
: As applicable
– All Fee rules as given in the Fee Card shall remain applicable.
– The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the School account after 2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. School shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. The_ _school also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
– The school does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. School will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day comes.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY :TECHNICAL ISSUE
_In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official account but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the Temple account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our account. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in Temple account._
MULTIPLE PAYMENTS CASE:
_If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the Temple will refund the payment_ after the Temple account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
OTHER PAYMENTS CASE:
_In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the Temple and the Temple decision would be final._
The Services Of This Site Are Available Only To Individuals Who Can Form Legally Binding Contracts Under Applicable Law, And Thus, Are Not Available To Minors. By Using This Site, You Represent That You Are Of Sufficient Legal Age To Use This Site And To Create Binding Legal Obligations For Any Liability You May Incur As A Result Of The Use Of This Site. You Also Warrant That You Are Legally Authorized To Make The Travel Reservations And/Or Purchases For Either Yourself Or For Another Person For Whom You Are Authorized To Act.
You May Only Use This Site To Make Legitimate Reservations Or Purchases And Shall Not Use This Site For Any Other Purposes, Including Without Limitation, To Make Any Speculative, False Or Fraudulent Reservations, Or Any Reservation In Anticipation Of Demand.
This Site Is To Be Used By You For Your Personal Use Only. Commercial Uses Of This Site Are Strictly Prohibited Unless Prior Written Consent Has Been Granted. You Agree That You Will Not Use This Site For Chain Letters, Junk Mail, ‘Spamming’, Solicitations (Commercial Or Non-Commercial) Or Bulk Communications Of Any Kind Including But Not Limited To Distribution Lists To Any Person Who Has Not Given Specific Permission To Be Included In Such A List. In Addition, You Agree Not To Create A Hypertext Link From Any Web Site Controlled By You Or Otherwise, To This Site Without The Express Written Permission.
By Accessing Using, Viewing, Transmitting, Caching Or Storing This Site Or Any Of Its Services, Functions Or Contents, You Shall Be Deemed To Have Agreed To Each And All The Terms, Conditions, And Notices In This Site (‘Agreement’) Without Modification. If You Do Not Agree, Please Cease Use Of The Site And Leave The Site Immediately.
Cancellation Of Booking By You in case of or Should You Wish To Cancel Your Booking, You Must Notify Us In Writing. Such Notification Shall Be Deemed To Have Been Given To Us Only On The Date Of The Receipt Of Your Letter, Since We Can Act Only On Written Request as per the Management Decision You Agree Not To Proceed Legally Against Us Unless There Is A Manifest Error From Our End.